Autumn has arrived and like every year at Sis.Ter srl we are preparing to participate in trade fairs that are most relevant for us and where we are consolidated exhibitors. This year, however, we will not pack up our suitcases and we will not fly abroad to present our services and projects in crowded pavilions, shaking visitors and customers hands.
Among trade fairs we particularly care about, there is certainly INTERGEO: the international fair about geodesy, geo-spatial analysis and land management. It takes place every year in a different German city but this year due to the global Covid-19 pandemic situation, INTERGEO has chosen to propose a digital format that could allow the fair to take place safely and without losing the thematic content that distinguishes it.
Sis.Ter srl will be present at the fair with a virtual stand that will host promo material, talks and conferences. During the three days of the fair, our team will be available at our stand to meet you, answer your curiosities about our projects and tell you about the most recent innovation experiences in the field of Smart Cities.
Every year INTERGEO inspires us with geo-spatial applications and innovations – and this year is no exception.
If you, like us, are also interested in these topics, please consider that we could provide you a free ticket to participate at INTERGEO digital fair.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to see you at the first completely virtual and digital INTERGEO. We’ll be there, what about you?
Calendar of webinars and events at Sis.Ter srl & SMAPPA virtual stand at INTERGEO 2020
9:00 Smart Waste Management: the Dutch experience of Delft Municipality (35 minutes including Q&A) ENG
- Sis.Ter srl presents the project carried out in Delft (NL) within the SCIFI framework funded by 2Seas INTERREG programme.
11:00 Coffee with the expert (Interview with Christian Østergaard Laursen from Montem A/S, talking about air quality monitoring using smart sensing tools) (15-20 minutes) ENG
15:00 The Data-driven Cities of the Future – How Life is Lived by Citizens (35 minutes including Q&A) ENG
- Montem A/S presents new developments and innovation opportunities in the world of smart cities
9:00 Public Lighting and networks management (35 minutes including Q&A) ENG
- Sis.Ter srl presents the wide project of CityLight2 carried out for an Italian multiutility company covering the north-east part of Italy. The original challenge, systems integration and a final output able to manage a wide range of daily tasks on the network.
9:00 Water management and irrigation: sustainability thanks to digital solutions (35 minutes including Q&A) ENG
- Sis.Ter srl presents an important project involving a wide area of Emilia-Romagna Region and its wise usage of water resource for irrigation purposes.
11:00 Coffee with the expert (Interview with Christian Østergaard Laursen from Montem A/S, talking about water level monitoring thanks to IOT solutions) (15-20 minutes) ENG
15:00 E-Agriculture: active monitoring and machine learning for predictive analysis (35 minutes including Q&A) ENG
- Byte-Consulting presents new developments and innovation opportunities in smart agriculture domain: agriculture holds a large portion in global economy, with inevitable changes around the globe this field is facing many challenges. Sophisticated technologies such as IoT devices, sensors, robots and GPS technology are helping to bring relevant decisions, efficient resource management, safer and cleaner environment.